Today I am sharing one of my favorite transferware pieces. It is a huge teapot by Maling of Newcastle on Tyne.
The pattern is very much like Asiatic Pheasants, which was produced by a number of potters, and Stratford by Masons.
You can read more about Asiatic Pheasants HERE.
I love the butterfly and the pheasant.
Maling Pottery Stamps
- Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
- Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Time Tuesday
- Martha at Martha’s Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday
- Pam at A Breath of Fresh Air for Tea Pot and Tea Things Tuesday
- Katherine at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor for Tea Time Tuesday
- Kim at Savvy Southern Style
- Wanda Lee at The Plumed Pen for Tuesday Tea for Two
- Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
- Donna at Funky Junk Interiors
- Beverly at Pink Saturday