Blue Transferware in Patriotic Color Schemes & Summer SALE

Last year I posted twice about rooms decorated in red, white and blue, plus transferware   HERE & HERE.  With 4th of July only a couple of days away I thought I'd share some additional rooms beautifully decorated and chock full of the patriotic color scheme.
And transferware.

There's something about blue and white china set against red toile…. 

…especially when the china is transferware.
If you ask me anyway-
 (photo Jennifer Jordan)
But then there's blue transferware and red checks…
 (photo Maple & Magnolia)

…and checks…


…and checks…

…and more checks…

(Carol Glasser)

…and even more checks…

(photo Holly Mathis Interiors)

…and more.
(photo Savvy Southern Style)

Wait, one more.


Blue transferware can be paired with plaids…



or with with red, white, and blue toile.




A touch of blue transferware looks fresh with white ironstone china.



Blue transferware is fun with polka dots,

and fresh with modern florals.



It is perfectly at home with stripes

If you have trouble deciding how to use blue transferware, or you love lots of patterns like I do, just mix blue transferware with all of the above. 
All at the same time. 



Blue transferware looks great with everything!



And right now you can get blue transferware (and every other transferware color) on sale because my Summer sale is going on now.  Sitewide, everything is 20% off in the store
 Use the code Summer at checkout.

Plus…all the jewelry is 75% off!!!
Use the code Jewelry at checkout!

Have a Happy 4th of July, everybody!!!





Between Naps on The Porch
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Cindy at My Romantic Home
Weekend Retreat Party
Charm of Home
No Minimalist Here
WOW  Share Your Style From My Front Porch to Yours The Scoop

Comments

  1. I love this - the room at the top is Lillian August's dining room from House Beautiful - one of my favorite issues ever! We just did our bedroom in red, white and blue - pale blue walls, red and white oriental toile linen drapes, and lots of blue and white transferware! LOVE! You share such gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy : ) All The pics were lovely.I was trying to pick a favorite, I think I have to go with two.The living room with the fireplace and the twin bedroom......but then there was the doily looking plate or was that a doily?on the last photo.Thanks for the beauty. ox Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful, Nancy. Checks, stripes, dots, toile ~ they all make my heart sing. Mix them with blue and white transfer ware and it turns up the volume for me. Thanks for pulling all this beauty together to share. Love this!
    Hope you have a happy 4th. From the looks of the weather map it appears you might be having a wet 4th of July. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looks Nancy! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I appreciate the time you take to post a comment and I read them all.