Special October Sale and New Items!

I wanted to let you all know that I'm having my annual October sale.  Everything is 15% off sitewide.
Use code October2015 at checkout.  Sale ends 10/16


Some of my favorites are this set of 12 historical plates which are perfect for Thanksgiving!


I used them in this tablescape a few years back.


I spent my day putting several instant wallscapes together, and this is my favorite!

These scarves are on back order as the first batch sold out quickly and will arrive early in November.  They are so wonderful not only to wear, but I like to use them as table runners!


Hope to see you around my shop!  



Comments

  1. Happy Fall, Nancy. Did you get my email about the green transfer ware I saw in a local consignment store?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. I appreciate the time you take to post a comment and I read them all.